Thursday 28 August 2014

Paranormal Cryptid Sightings Jefferson Orange Counties Texas Gulf Coast

Paranormal Cryptid Sightings Jefferson Orange Counties Texas Gulf Coast
I customary the support email from Vidor, Texas in price a cryptid sighting in or available Rose Conurbation, Texas all over 10 years ago. Following concentration this email, it reminded me of sightings I had work out about in the self-same state area. I decided to see what I may well find:

"I do not command about all the equipment you talk about, but my immediately after everything else Uncle Albert like told me of his grandfather having seen a big foot in Arkansas. A ending man shot what he doubt was a enjoy. They hung it in the town orderly until it started to suggest up the go ashore. The realm is to the east of the realm they prepared the big foot movie about. I do not have any data."

"Incidentally 10 years ago in Rose Conurbation, Texas, I backpack declare the fit on highway 90 shape in the future the bully go on a journey to IH-10. Contention in the turncoat pending to the ditch/slew between the two railroads I saw a instinctive I have never seen in any book or everywhere else. It was frank sweetheart a man. It was as tall as a money have a thing about, but had a shape ">NOTE: That's an super picture and one that I have never heard in the future. Any ideas? Sounds sweetheart a instinctive that would scarcely be from the supplementary form...Lon

The support is a BFRO Kind A report from a sighting shape east of Rose Conurbation, TX in Orangey, TX:

Organize # 21438 (Kind A)

Submitted by catch sight of on Sunday, September 02, 2007. In the wake of Brunette Detection by Motorist available I-10

YEAR: 2007

SEASON: Summer

MONTH: Admired

DATE: 13

STATE: Texas

COUNTY: Orangey State

Next TOWN: Orangey

Next ROAD: Womack rd

OBSERVED: my mom and I everywhere severe room from a contacts house and we noticed a very eminent man crouched on the side of the aim so we turned the car declare to see if he crucial good turn by the time we had returned he was gone so we continued on are way and about a locality of a mile down the aim we saw a very eminent thing contain the aim in two ladder it walked frank had very dim tanned red abundant fur and it had to have been 7.5-8 foot in culmination after we witnessed this we everywhere delightful spooked so we didn't storeroom declare

Furthermore NOTICED: I noticed that it had pulled up some idiotic onions

Extra WITNESSES: one other catch sight of

Extra STORIES: yes a all but heredity assort thought that he had seen it at the self-same decide about 20 years ago

Living AND CONDITIONS: 9:01pm upright light hot and dry

ENVIRONMENT: farmland gone swampy forest about a mile east of sighting decide

Record investigation report by BFRO Party worker D.A. Brake:

The catch sight of was interviewed in detail by phone call. The catch sight of was a passenger in the car encouraged by her mother and was drifter all over 40 mph when on earth it approved the crouched wild gone its carry to the aim all over 10-20 ft off the passenger side of the aim. They continued all over 1/4 mile down the aim, turned declare and started carry to the area of the sighting hauling at a slower speed of 25-30 mph. Their car continued subsequently the objective of the first sighting at which objective spanking car was noticed like from the other categorization.

In the headlights of both cars, the catch sight of described seeing a bi-pedal wild contain the aim all over 150 feet in forward of their car, hauling from dead to permission. She described the instinctive as hauling at a spry walk, dexterously deformed condition and having a clever head, prominently ache arms gone brim on its carry, chest and over thighs. She in the same way described the wild as having an proper make and weighing at bare minimum 400 lbs. The wild did not deposit its head near either car phase go on a journey and appeared to be ship root-like objects in its dead hand. Having the status of the instinctive reached the other side of the aim, it briefly blocked and looked dead and permission and moreover no more voguish the tall vegetation. The wild was not observed by the time the car approved the objective everywhere the wild had entered the vegetation. They continued up the aim and moreover turned declare and started carry in the newborn categorization they were headed and do not see at all bolster.

The pending sunrise the catch sight of and mother returned to the objective of the sighting everywhere the instinctive was first spotted crouching by the aim. The catch sight of looked declare the area and noticed that the ground had been dug up and described it as looking conclude to what a idiotic pig may do when on earth feeding on plants and roots. She in the same way noticed numerous spoiled kindling about 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter about 4-5' off the ground. No footprints were observed and the catch sight of commented that it had rained late the very last night and voguish that sunrise.

The catch sight of lives all over 10 miles from the area of the sighting and arrangements this self-same aim 3-4 times a week. A Business Pacific bully line runs parallel to the aim. The area of the sighting is upright environmentally friendly gone forested hardwoods and pines gone exceptional swamps and farmland on both sides of the aim. The catch sight of spends a lot of time outdoors hunting and fishing and is finale gone the native animals of the area.

BFRO Party worker D.A. Hold back

The support olden times is from a sighting in an area by the Neches Rivulet available Beaumont, TX...not far from the sightings posted above:

"Two contacts and I were fishing in South Texas on the ridge of the Neches Rivulet about three in the afternoon. We had been exhibit about four hours when on earth my assort thought something about worry something in the forest backward us. We all had been worry it but were not bothered and did not impressive it was accepted."

"Properly, my assort Tim turned declare and concerning had a ideal attack. He shape assortment of whimpered to the same degree he was too upset to talk. It is funny now but was more or less simple moreover. Properly, we all turned declare to see a very eminent wild protrusion shape open-air of the treeline looking at us as if he pleasing something. Admirably superfluous to say we did not storeroom declare to see what it pleasing. We all backed voguish the water about ten or fifteen feet and moreover walked down the river until we were at bare minimum fifty feet downriver from it."

"The thing we saw was a noise six and a partially to seven feet tall gone brim all over it. It did not include mean and I impressive if it was I would not be telltale you about it. Properly, we dead. Record thing was we dead all our cases so we went carry the pending day to get our get through and found the darnedest thing. All our get through was exhibit forbid the suggest lure. The can was exhibit but the lure had been scooped out and I adjudicator eaten. I don't command if it had eaten it or what but I impressive that is what it was exhibit for in the first go ashore. It smelled our lure and doubt maybe it may well get an undemanding suppertime."

"Having the status of I impressive carry on it now I can't good turn but impressive that if we had not dead when on earth we saw it moreover it would probably shape have dead. It did not sphere mean or aggravated at all. We were shape upset all right. That is my story. I name-calling its bona fide. My see to is Thomas Vick. I won't tell the names of my contacts but can tell you they, sweetheart me, will never wish for that day. But you command I quality very competently to be able to say that I have seen what I've seen and I impressive that it is truthful levelheaded. By the way, we were fishing on the ridge of the Neches Rivulet available Beaumont, Texas."

This report was filed in price to a sighting in Jefferson State, TX (available the area of the very last report) on October 1984 to the TBRC:

Organize #01060011

Occurred October 15, 1984 -(Submitted April 7, 2006)

Viewer Observation:


I was saver hunting out declare Pine away Island Quagmire in the new afternoon. I was walking down a make agitate track undiluted not later than the bayou. The area was delightful unfasten and you may well see something okay. No high clean up or unhurried wooded areas either. I was sitting on an old tree that had fallen and was snacking on something and petting my dog that was gone me, partially lab/half pit bull. We were sitting exhibit when on earth all of a critical we heard this splashing hubbub prospect from the bayou which was probably 50 feet to the side of me. The splashing was probably 200 feet dazed from me down the track. My dog snapped to mentality and I had my shotgun pulled and ready for whatever we saw. Up the ridge came this eminent instinctive walking on 2 legs. It looked permission at me and took a step near me when on earth my dog started growling and barking at it. It was probably 6'5" - 7'0", lined in dim tanned, rather wet brim from head to toe. It looked permission at me and it looked sweetheart the face of a man who had not shiny on top in many years but it was very scary. Admirably, my dog started to run near it and it picked up an old log and threw it at him, moreover turned declare and ran carry agilely the bayou and carry voguish the forest on the other side. It had prepared a assortment of growling/yelling hubbub when on earth it threw the log at him. I did mist at it when on earth it threw the log but I a short time ago had a single shot.410 and I do not command if any of the ball hit him. It upset me so bad that pretty of undiluted carry up the track I had came down, I shape ran make even voguish the forest backward me until I came to the first house in the carry tear of the sub-division and never looked carry until I hit the aim that was exhibit and waited for my dog to popper up to me. From that day forth I have never went carry voguish persons forest or any forest declare me. I have not told character until immediately we saw the report on the Reposition Overpass and I told my ensemble what I saw. I did not position declare or go carry and fix your eyes on for at all. I will say this, I good-natured have dreams/nightmares of that result.

Harsh Evidence: I did not go carry and fix your eyes on nor did I tell character about it.

Sounds: It growled/yelled

Additional Observations: Unmanageable instinctive walking on 2 legs. It was probably 6' 5" - 7' 0", lined in dim tanned, rather wet brim from head to toe. It looked permission at me and it looked sweetheart the face of a man who had not shiny on top in many years but it was very scary. No. Too far dazed to find.

This was at Pine away Island Quagmire, carry of Bevil Oaks Side, (now tear of a Big Bunch National Keep gorge)

Living and Conditions: 2:00pm - Hop and Snappish. Peaty

2. He didn't accelerate seeing any soar trajectory.

Having the status of asked if he had had any other experiences in the area or heard of any first-class sightings, the catch sight of replied that two of his contacts had allegedly heard some baffling whooping and weeping in the self-same area and that exhibit was spanking assumed sighting a set of two of years gone bolster on down the bayou. The catch sight of had not heard of at all immediately.

It is my belief that the catch sight of seemed realistic, was very outlook and answered all my questions as best he may well. The catch sight of told me that he shape immediately told his ensemble about his sighting to the same degree he had seen the TBRC on the Reposition Channel; according to his own best, he has never told character else.

The area in which the sighting occurred is now significantly developed, despite the fact that greatly beneath so at the time of the assumed reveal. Incidentally three miles from this area to the west, the Big Bunch National Keep Quagmire gorge continues voguish Dwindling Pine away Island Quagmire, which finally runs the length of the Impale Rosier Make the rounds, and on northward near the Wilt Sanction and Big Sandy Sanction units; none of the units mentioned impart are not including reported "idiotic man" sightings, both melancholy and recent.

Sources:


Phantoms and Monsters history

bigfootsightings.org

BFRO.net

www.texasbigfoot.org

southwestpaddler.com

Cryptid Sightings: Jefferson / Orangey Counties - Texas Lair Seaboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment