Friday 29 August 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In Cedar City

Black Triangle Sighting In Cedar City
Back in the early summer of 1993; in Cedar City, Utah. I was a kid age 13, I was sleeping outside like I always did, I really love sleeping outside on the lawn. Anyhow I woke up about 3 am and saw an object in the air approximately less than 500 ft above me, the object was traveling NE, it had no sound. It was a triangle shape with three fire holes at each point of a triangle, I felt like it was another craft of the Air force, I never saw anything like that to this day. I saw it fly over the mountains, it was a full moon that night, a few minutes later the moon began to be bright orange color. I told my parents what happened that night, they just blew me off. If anyone has ever seen an object such as this leave a post.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment