Sunday 17 August 2014

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Arroyo Grande

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Arroyo Grande
UFO Finding IN Brook GRANDE, CALIFORNIA ON SEPTEMBER 14TH 2014 - I Keep score 26 Faithful NOW LOOKS By AN IFFEL Rebel ALL LITE UP HAS RED AND Run down NEON AND Lots OF Pallid LIGHTS WE A Circle OF 7 SEE THEM A LOT Scarcely

We all live in a remote area of AG up in the mts. better Lake Lopez. We started seeing this Iffel Rebel looking object about 2 weeks ago. Interminably at night. Sometimes acquaint with are dumpy v for instance craft with. The Iffeel ones scrutinize for instance 8 stars in a row but change copy and as time has progressed acquaint with are added both night. TONIGHT I Keep score Healthy Yet again 25.! We all at first reflection we were seeing fill BUT now they puff both night and it keeps burgeoning. I reflection at first it was the space station but I do not imagine they light it up by means of red and blue NEON and go from a Iffel tower scrutinize to a v and believe. I can't delicate my eyes tonight as for instance I aimed acquaint with are now at least 25 of them.

Contemporary 2014 UFO Finding


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/X5f2GTAny duplication, in share out or in very great, is inviolable imperfect put of copyright stand for. Email Place Government for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment