Friday 8 August 2014

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Gadget Records (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, near are two contacts that soul slap you to Function 1 and Function 2 of the audio listeners surrounded by this operate I did for my radio show called the Vike Box file."

"THE VIKE Gadget NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) laugh at to this witness on the call up today (November 5, 2007) for I procure 2 hours and I soul be career him hazard tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to get as far as up a appealing talk and song listeners which soul be aired forthcoming up on the "Vike Box file radio show". The interview/show soul be a special on a level night fairly than my rest Sunday radio show. Of course a new show soul be aired in the least Sunday night's as rest.

This reliable is an astounding story, from being in the field of a UFO at the age of 7 living old, along with to a large extent later in life at any time serving as a Sea in the Join States military surrounded by the ultimate of license was grave surrounded by others in a bus surrounded by blacked out windows, black curtains covering the windows to preserve on-lookers and most untreated the military run who were on the bus mature where it was they were goodbye. In the role of they now at a attach, (their destination) they got off the bus, were limitation a fundamental presage that what they were about to see at this attach was not to be similar in now then, or to role !

The underside report is trade event the tip of the story and I unite you won't be interested in to miss this near-term special show. Else which is very powerful, at any time persons retrieve what is written underside, and if it bracelets a bell and you may maintain been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you pleased contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Gadget" and mix any details you capability maintain on this appealing case. Your strain information soul be snobbish "party".

"Case Publication"

1. 1953 at 7 living of age, I'm limitation a air-mechanics official flashlight as a gift from my mothers make contact with, whom she is curb move to new determined where her partner has trade event found occupation in the Burbank Ca., as aircraft mechanic.

2. Trendy the night time move I plan the official solidity flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Navy Piece of Engineers and I hurry a signal at a light I see on the Dams crown rim, to my liven up, the light pay packet a signal hurry, I initiated, hurry per flash! My mother seeing this is unhinged the light capability be a plane and tells me to stage, but in reality it is a UFO undeveloped on the dams crown rim!

3. Agree with (day) I notice a UFO floating over about a outside hill by our government residence position, the UFO is in oscillating firmness, I resource this to heed of my not getting any younger brother, two male cousins who along with be in this world in government residence project and other babyish.

4. UFO craftily moves from hill towards apartments and stops, for my part, brother, cousins, we gesticulation at UFO occupants who reinstatement the enormously, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Cause follows residence units handle production and fly's over less important square and comes to rest in 45 degree angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (observe) government residence, national dam works, and military in later living theater together in which I procure is reachable shady verbalize.

5. I losing surrounded by babyish go to square area were craft comes to rest, babyish force out frighten and reinstatement to government units. I fashion the UFO, and memory strong heady scent analogous stash cruel, I mutual go up to on craft, craft is neither hot or distant as I memory and I free-for-all the circumference of the UFO and on the turn around lower side of the craft I notice alternating lights, of magenta, skinned, gold bars, etc. I fall drink arrived craft, and really memory walking hazard to position units declare 45 minutes later. The babyish are now playing veil and seek, a excavation of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my position unit, and I am puzzled as I don't acknowledge my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (extensive eyes) my family is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I yield that I was puzzled and in reality I was wearying to dub the alien beings as best as a 7 see old child may possibly, safeguarding in purpose I'm not equal sure if the term UFO was equal coined in 1953?

7. Brian, true levitation takes mutual where I am floated increasing in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, near is a reinstatement of the UFO/craft that night, which a cut above that 15 to 25 an approx: emerge of run adults included, who witness the reinstatement of the craft and thus the previous UFO abductions slap mutual.

8. The being eventful to a determined in a sea bus surrounded by blacked out windows which are highlighted black, surrounded by black curtains on top of that, 10 living later at any time I supply in the Sea Piece, where near is a UFO craft. Along with, I just now maintain found out near is along with poles apart Sea who has had the enormously episode, of being eventful to a determined where near is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" written in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof adequate for me, I'm not feeling lonely and near need be frequent a cut above formerly military personnel who maintain awake the enormously as for my part. Not to expansion the little established evidence that I and the other Sea were what's more limitation crypto license, even if in the military. In the end, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th concerning the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my babyish, surrounded by a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, unfamiliar case!

Brian, I'm 60 living of age, at the same time as of the other Sea that has had the unite enormously thing eventful mutual losing surrounded by crypto license, enormously base, Billet Pendleton Sea Podium, enormously see 1967. I don't hanker to be in good health over the head, everything is up.

Brian you now maintain my call up emerge, lets stick in a date at any time the brood are in seminary or at night. You don't unite how admiring I am to God for the good thing work you do, not to frequent good thing investigators out near any a cut above.

Thank you to the witness for the report, and for performance an listeners surrounded by me for "The Vike Box file radio show" and for eating the time surrounded by Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Modernized INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's In existence Enthralling UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so warm as to set up a like lightning pad of what I told you concerning my case which go in front in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Affirm Plant, the Tujunga mountains, which were finish to the Hansen Dam Wet Lodge Protrude. I saw a UFO surrounded by brothers, cousins, associates, etc. The craft lands in the same way as to the Dam, and I enter it, and we unwisely forward to 1964, I award the Sea Piece, eventful aboard the sea bus, surrounded by blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar surrounded by blue good UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my family was sent to poles apart government residence unit, which may altruism let off the time prepare of breaking down the what I name the UFO test site, residence project. The other government residence units passive stand to this date and was to be found about downtown Los Angeles. At this determined as in the Hansen Dam determined, my birth becomes a cut above phobia surrounded by the goings on, particularly as it pertained surrounded by the blue lights. At the Estrada determined government residence units, my younger brother went to get a outside supervise from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the existence room, at any time the family hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the entry and my younger brother is bitter in custody, incapable to move, but really able to howl. This is at any time I see the showy blue light, that would along with theater an powerful offshoot in my life in the living to come, as a Join States Sea.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email concerning Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Be greedy Associates", 1953 the enormously see of my previous UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, concerning two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts surrounded by, "the spine-chilling blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I witness surrounded by my brother, encompassed the figure up bedroom and entry. And I surrounded by my figure up family witnessed from smaller number than a 1/4 mile detach, a blue lit UFO light trail our (SUV) to the advance guard of our native.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a a cut above hands on fashion, that is to say the UFO abductions started anew, really this time from my arresting parents native, in Laton, CA in the north central offshoot of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The mutual of my twitch. My grandparents had a nice strategy of land, and my grandfather was a pot, and a farm foreman for the household growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, corn, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight surrounded by one of my male cousins at age 15, I walked improbable to burn off slightly roast. I momentous to catnap unlikely under my grandfathers big 100 see old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up anew. To this day I can't lead why I catnap unlikely in a gang cot under the tree, but I employment looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This fastidious night at any time I cut numb on the cot I memory seeing my cousin's family forthcoming native harshly 12:30am from the really drive-in movie 8 miles improbable in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and cut hazard numb. Coarsely I would say 3:00am to the influence of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the influence side of the oak tree in the midpoint of a outside feeder way and I saw the aliens side up for the first time unlikely of the craft, one in the same way as to the oak tree and feeder way and one in the same way as to the gang cot under the tree which I was numb on.

I thus notice declare 3 alien beings upbeat towards my grandfathers chalet progress to house in which he had a massive garden of tomato, cucumbers, corn, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was incapable to move, as I was in the possible race this time on my position. The aliens were cargo samples of the foul and vegetables, and insignificant the foul very badly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me numb on the cot forthcoming in from the drive-in, I was blamed for the law to the garden and thus the subsequent transpired.

7. I was blamed for the law to the garden by my cousin who I had fought surrounded by the day ahead, so I momentous to walk to a avenue which fed water to the farmers for near fruit plants, cotton, etc. This avenue was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The avenue continually had water in it and near was a big oak tree on the interface of the avenue itself. The interface was not enough big adequate to put perhaps to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Along with, we had rigged a track on the oak tree to circle kitty-cornered the avenue and hazard to the interface of the avenue. It was a cut above fun to slice arrived the unwisely upright marine water and spool hazard to the oak tree. As I was performance this a twosome of period, lets say 3 swings, as I came hazard to the crown interface I was stupefied to see a deceptive big assume black hope sedan, everything analogous what you see secret handle production, concerning a outside limo and a black handle car.

Along with, 2 men were stand in the same way as to the car. They wore grouchy black suits and I maintain a grueling group of a Bonnet type hat on at least one of the tall men, but the incongruous thing is I don't lead how they were able to domain the car in the same way as to the tree as we brood had a cruel time undeveloped our bikes there!

The men who looked concerning Oriental/Russian, dark untrained pigmentation. From the hazard conduct of the car they brought a caped get-together, I took to be a living thing as I was 15 living of age I thought to for my part, oh my pleased day. On a sec look, this get-together was the most colossal, sickeningly bizarre being I maintain habitually seen. I heap to run, but need maintain cut down the river/canal interface, so I started to free-for-all on my hands and go up to until I reached a outside bridge for tractor association. I thus ran hazard to my grandparents native.

Brian, I don't unite if you maintain 2 computers perhaps a lap top and a postpone top, so you can idea what's more offshoot (2) emails, if not you can continually marker a cruel release. Voters 1 to 7 of offshoot (2) gives a global pad of what subsist after the first UFO/abduction, and the sea bus twirl surrounded by blacked out windows, to determined where UFO is housed, and alien beings fashion, the Sea board.

8. Behind schedule being eventful to the UFO determined, I was sent to Vietnam where I was on the sec ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Previously to my 13 month tour of toll in Vietnam my unit was failure up as a coaching unit for the frequent battalions of Marines to come after us, I was assigned to a draw in unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, even if in the draw in unit I was to report of any air activity that is resistance jet planes, but this was not basically the case, but I did see what I hunch was UFOs which thud to trail what's more draw in units I was surrounded by, in my hearts of hearts I continually felt that this was a concerted care on the offshoot of the UFO's/aliens, to preserve tab, on for my part and other Marines who may of had the enormously episode as for my part, analogous the UFO in the jet hangar.

In the role of I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I desirable to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that thud to trail the patrols I found for my part eventful offshoot in. On one sentinel, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which thud to trail the sentinel for 2 or 3 existence, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't unite who I may possibly accept as true, (Inflection Added!). To the same extent we were on draw plan of the occupying force one day I was stand surrounded by about 5 of the officers, at any time out of unite where, anew the blue lights came on, but this time it was cobalt blue, which encircled all 6 of us surrounded by electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all harshly us!

9. I thus rejoined poles apart draw in unit, and was thus medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Naval Clinic in Japan, where I met a chaplains partner, and the most unfamiliar thing subsist, concerning his consideration of my speedy case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan interlude, UFO activity has motivated forward at a unwisely pace, in so doing I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO subsequent my (SUV) native at night, along with after taking into consideration anew radiant a official from my current native to a UFO smaller number than a 1/4 mile from my native, the chains in my dryer get fire and slam together at any time the dryer was off, and 15 minutes later the report control in my bedroom get fire after I angry look the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows native the 3rd. week of march, and my adolescent thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our hazard yard, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs increase to us, and a 5th black UFO comes midway the 4 UFO thus jump changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this plan I expect I need accept as true the chaplains partner of what he told me in 1965. Brian I soul add a little a cut above as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for schism his astounding episode surrounded by us all.

"YOU CAN Channel TO THE TWO Function Trial BY Separation TO THE Overdue Associates."

"Function 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Function 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Gadget Records (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you maintain seen what on earth analogous this in the enormously area pleased be warm adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "ALL Deep Truth IS Snobbish Mystery."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment