Friday 6 June 2014

Ufo Sighting In Pico Rivera California On July 2Nd 2013 Bright Light Hovering In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Pico Rivera California On July 2Nd 2013 Bright Light Hovering In The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN PICO RIVERA, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 2ND 2013 - BRIGHT LIGHT HOVERING IN THE SKYTaking the trash to the street when I noticed a bright red light in the sky. Under path for LAX and thought this was a plane on right base turn to the airport. I stood to observe it and noticed that it didn't move. I kept watching and waiting for some action however, it stayed motionless. There were a few light clouds and it seemed to be shining through them. I didn't notice any anti-collision lights so I knew it couldn't have been a helicopter and the fact that it wasn't moving convinced me it wasn't the ISS flying over head (which is the brightness I would describe it). I went and got my binoculars and as I watched it for several seconds more, it slowly began to dim until if finally vanished. Moments later, some friends of mine several miles away called and asked if there was a supernova in the sky and described it the way I saw it also.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment