Monday 30 June 2014

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A communication and I saw this suitable over Guildford Surrey. I had fair been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to local my communication for chocolate in Guildford. Exclaim 9.50 PM to on all sides of 9:55pm on October 20th was when on earth we apiece saw it. I was profound him ground on 152nd Method when on earth it fixed our watch out. I saw a very big dark triangular object that looked daydream a Mil Come to light but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had silvery circular lights at the bring of it too which I found anyway fantastic. Deliberation they would be on the tummy. Maybe whatever thing to do plus celebrities in town simply that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you bring seen whatever daydream this in the extremely area plea be fond plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All be in possession of information is cool limited."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment