Sunday 29 June 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In New York New York On March 1St 2008 Triangle Hovered Over My Truck As I Drove

Black Triangle Sighting In New York New York On March 1St 2008 Triangle Hovered Over My Truck As I Drove
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK ON MARCH 1ST 2008 - TRIANGLE HOVERED OVER MY TRUCK AS I DROVE

I was just done delivering and I lean forward to change sirius radio station and I see a black triangle with three dull whitelights hovering above the hood of the vehicle while I was driving and it went straight up at my cruising speed and it was about 50 feet long on 3 sides. I never lost satellite radio reception and the antenna was on my dash. I should've lost radio reception seconds after it appeared. The fact I still had reception may be a clue to more about it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment