Friday 27 June 2014

Ufo Sighting In Campbell California On October 10Th 2000 Two Ufos Seen Hovering Over Us

Ufo Sighting In Campbell California On October 10Th 2000 Two Ufos Seen Hovering Over Us
UFO SIGHTING IN CAMPBELL, CALIFORNIA ON OCTOBER 10TH 2000 - TWO UFOS SEEN HOVERING OVER US, THEN DISAPPEARED INTO A WORM HOLE

My son and I were in the back yard of our rental home in Campbell Ca.95008 Olympia Avenue October 2000 approximately 12:30 am. We had a fire pit with a fire in the back yard. My son said to me dad look up. As I did I noticed that just at the top of the tree the sky was blocked above us. A flesh colored object above us blocked the night sky. The texture of the base of the object looked like powder coating or an orange skina flesh color. The bottom also was channeled. The object moved forward towards the front yard at about 3-5 miles hr. We ran through the house yelling to my wife to wake up a UFO was over the house. My son and I stopped at the front of the side walk and street. My son was under the front and I about five feet to the right of the front facing NE. There is more to this event, please contact me.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment