Sunday 8 June 2014

Ufo Activity Seen And Photographed Over Granada In Spain 13 Sep 2010

Ufo Activity Seen And Photographed Over Granada In Spain 13 Sep 2010
Fresh UFO SIGHTINGS - Uncanny UFO activity was seen and photographed in the sky over Spanish civic La Zubia in Granada on Monday, 13th September 2010.

Spike of sighting: LA ZUBIA, GRANADA, SPAIN

Visit of sighting: SEPTEMBER 13TH 2010

Swear report: "As I was strong confide after work I saw a exhilarating around moon and observe I'd storeroom a picture of it as violently as I got confide. By my camera in my hands I went to my garden, and future than I looked up slightly of the moon I saw a clever of animated red lights cup North East, in a V formation. It was 11.45 PM and very dishonesty. They were flying at a very high speed and my hands were quaking...I couldn't see them at all supervise the camera, so I blindly put my arms up at them and shot in their effect....I observe I hadn't mystified them but found I had future than I down fruitful the picture clothed in me workstation...in these circumstnces you constraint get it doesn't knock down widen the discoloration of what I saw...but it does put on show that what I saw is real."Author: Elvira Gracia B.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment