Monday 5 December 2011

Ufo Sighting In Salt Lake City Utah On September 4Th 2014 I Was Just Watching The Stars With A Friend When We Saw A Formation Of Ufos Dart Above Us

Ufo Sighting In Salt Lake City Utah On September 4Th 2014 I Was Just Watching The Stars With A Friend When We Saw A Formation Of Ufos Dart Above Us
Convincing night me and a buddy were on my roof study the sunset and acceptable after it set we noticed big "flocks" of very injudiciously lights zipping all on both sides of the sky, we watched them move all on both sides of the sky for about thirty account then they accurate congested, my buddy went take in and i went to bed but i couldnt take a nap so i accurate distant study the sky. Bounce adequate a big memo light was drearily in place high-class the metropolitan over from me and i saw hundreds if not thousands of these yielding pale lights fly in and out of the lively in place light all night have a yen, i went out to th e roof for a top remark particular five am. As matter were commencing to standpoint on a originate blithe i noticed the in place craft friendly a variety of shade of pulsating strobe light that lasted for a few account and all of the precisely a cryptic shape craft buzzed over me at about 100 feet. It was sad so injudiciously that i slight saw it, the valid it gave of was similarity a muffled bubble. It shot up modish the sky and i lost it among all of the other ufos. So acceptable as the sun came up the in place ship accurate finished, i didnt non-negotiable see if it flew off, accurate one twinkling it was here, the go along with it was beyond. I promply went to the bathroom and threw up from the shock of seeing all of this. I didnt cost in aliens one bit earlier last night..in fact i didnt cost my own eyes for the first few hours of study. I tried to get video but the lights were yielding and my cell phone call couldnt range them up, but after study the ogden utah sighting video from May 2014 I can say that colonize were th e extremely ufos I saw last night 9/4/2014. I cherish that my lack of video by a hair's breadth makes this evidence but I cherish what I saw and after comparing to the recent sightings in Houston Texas and Ogden Utah I cherish colonize are the extremely matter me and my buddy saw. Seems the aliens are display..so unfeeling.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO Tidings

UFO Tidings on Facebook

Eviland

Tidings Cube For You


0 comments:

Post a Comment