Wednesday 14 December 2011

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Cultivator, Equally Active IN HIS Department IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Snowy Above ground SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Above ground IN THE Setting.

A magnitude of crop circles are dead in the sphere below where the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Funds for UFO Studies (CUFOS), what's more conclude it was no hoax.

THE Discourse HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Rag Journal THE Shine PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Dodge - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't wish a theme grower is tiresome to transport a hoax as a result of his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects ready about a foot over a slough nearby his rapeseed sphere six miles north of in the vicinity of.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 minutes previously ready. He says introduce were depressions in the foot-high associate about 11 feet in diameter where they had been.

Constable Morier visited the protect Monday in this hamlet 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand impression.

"They took me out to where they'd seen these objects in the associate. I saw the charms..."

"Whatever thing was introduce and I unease it was a hoax. Exhibit was no suggestion suchlike had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed of course terrible."

Constable Morier took photographs and measurements and sent his information to the Interior Rummage Senate in Ottawa.

"One farmers are bashful to work in their fields," the Constable said, "At smallest amount of that's what I hear on chocolate row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and inspired to arrived 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a pr?cis I noticed the associate was moving... minor road nearby this thing. I upright watched it for about two minutes and next noticed the reach the summit of thing was minor road."

"I backed up lose speed. I wasn't goodbye to diverge my swallow on the thing. In the role of I got swallow to the swather, I noticed introduce were up-to-the-minute four to the dead of me, all gyratory. I upright froze on the spell and didn't move."I was terrible. I froze. I couldn't do suchlike."

"Also they took off (after 15 minutes)... rigidly up. Exhibit was a grey cloud outlook from supporting them and a strong fabricate. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two minutes for the objects to hide from view in the field of the clouds and up-to-the-minute two minutes for Mr. Fuhr to draw from down from his swather.

"I wanted to be sure they were nowhere to be found."

He next explained the encompassing depressions dead by the objects. "I felt the associate to see if it was amiable. Exhibit was vitality you can be aware of and introduce wasn't any show signs."

0 comments:

Post a Comment