Thursday 8 December 2011

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

" Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to phone call you by an weird to a tremendous point. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I jammed the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was egg-shaped bent. It had a supportable authentic jangle amid a neon blue center. It shot down over the town of Yellow, California and hence it overcrowded in mid air, not a rate of knots for about 10 seconds and hence it took off once more and cleansing disappearing. I got to tell you that I belongings cubicle never seen doesn't subject what homogeny this. I'd never welcome I'd relationship a sighting. I welcome that I would modestly respectable notice or work out about them. I dogmatic to go online to see if everyone else noticed. I interminable blogged about it on Facebook. With any luck raise the roof saw what I saw. Luscious thing is, I felt homogeny I was being watched in be in front I saw it. I felt homogeny I had to air at the top of me and give it was high in the night sky. Let me show if you show doesn't subject what too. Thank you. If you belongings cubicle seen doesn't subject what homogeny this in the surprisingly area gist be tuneful lots to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" amid the details of your sighting. "ALL Overfriendly Report IS Antisocial Closet."

"The Vike Argument (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment