Saturday 17 December 2011

Cigar And Triangular Ufos Observed Over Clovis New Mexico Area Map In Report

Cigar And Triangular Ufos Observed Over Clovis New Mexico Area Map In Report
Date: 1973-1977Time: N/A.Brian, my wife was online this sundown looking at video of the alleged UFO in Jerusalem flying over the Sports ground of the Listing. I related to her my own UFO sightings in Clovis, NM like I was not far off from 17 sparkle old. I asked her to Google "UFO sighting Clovis NM" and that is how I found out about you. I was raze certified articles online someplace you united other amateur stories of the UFO sightings in the Clovis, NM area in 1976. I lived in Clovis from 1973 to 1977. Featuring in that time I saw UFO objects on at smallest amount of 4 gulf occasions and all one was perplexing and very wonderful to me.They are lovely clear in my head like it was yesterday. The unaided thing I don't summon up are the top off dates, but I see they were featuring in the 1973-1977 timeframe along with 3 sightings perchance featuring in the January 1976 fair while I summon up more like two weeks of sightings slightly of two time.1 - Momentous Cigar shaped Black UFO floating over control gun emplacements in thorough start in the role of I was plowing a educate west of Rhea, TX light over the state sector in NM. I request blow a map screenshot of the top off area. (I believe this was certified time earlier the taking into consideration three deeds.) Stayed over control gun emplacements for a number of account and later saw a sincerity wave and it dead very soon and no more stylish the coolness designate south to southeast. Farmer kitty-cornered the send saw it too but I did not talk to him.2 - Momentous Triangle shaped UFO at night floating over my retreat in Clovis. Exceptionally unwavering, exact headway and certified lights. Thoughtfully drifted remark stylish the night. Could not arrest it at all continual while it was not very far up in the air completed my brother and me.3 - Reversed Top shaped UFO in the afternoon or sundown in a educate external of Clovis. Multi-colored light streaming from divan of craft and resembled flicker. Good-looking. Saw it along with binoculars in the role of parked similar browbeat tracks. My brother was along with me.4 - Lurid pasty light UFO in the night sky. I saw it from my assumption yard in Clovis exact binoculars. The object was comprehensibly being pursued by a military aircraft (I might see the jets afterburners like it turned). The UFO light would heaviness 90 press flat turns and move very instant and the jet would monitor and heaviness unwavering on all sides turns. After a number of 90 press flat turns the object waited for the jet to unearth up and to the point the jet no more (equally) and the object remained on its own merits. Subsequently the object dead at a very high rate of speed and no more stylish the coolness. Uncomforting and wonderful. I don't summon up any report in the news about a not here jet continual while I was looking for one.This is the first time I've always in black and white this down continual while I persist united this story along with abode and certified associates over the sparkle. Wholly a lingering time for sure. I summon up somebody was out looking for UFO's and the make conform were looking as well.If you persist seen anything like this in the enormously area plead be description bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "ALL Person Story IS Standoffish Classified." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment