Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ufo Sighting In Brooklyn

Ufo Sighting In Brooklyn
I saw a very bright glowing object that was extremely bright darker shade of green in color that had a slight pulse to it quickly descend from the south northward at a consistant downward direction. It didn't descend down sharp enough that it seemed to just be falling like a star, but it also descended too quick for a normal plane. I think the fact that it was so bright green and glowing that puzzled me the most. I never saw anything quite like it. I don't think meteorites glow green do they? It went down toward Centenary Road where it goes into Brooklyn. I was in Brooklyn at the time I saw it.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment