Tuesday 15 July 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In Apache Junction Arizona On May 6Th 2013 Three Different Objects One Object For Majority

Black Triangle Sighting In Apache Junction Arizona On May 6Th 2013 Three Different Objects One Object For Majority
At 5:15 a.m., while on my roof staring at the sky, I saw an object that was bright white in color moving very slowly across the sky. I wasn't sure what it was at first because it was moving too slow to be a plane. I then grabbed the binoculars that were next to me(because that's all I had with me at the time) so that I could see it more clearly. A few minutes later I noticed that a duller colored object of similar shape had joined it, trailing behind it to the right. A few minutes after that another craft that looked like two "o's" next to each other(like the number 8 on it's side) joined in and completed their triangular shape formation. The figure 8 craft left the formation, without me noticing, but joined back in a few minutes later. Without me noticing again, the two that joined the first one had left and the bright white one was left. For around 22 minutes I watched it go in big circles, make "UFO type movements" and also a movement that resembled a ball bouncing between two walls at medium-high speed before losing site of it as it traveled over my head. Also, and I'm not sure if there is any way to confirm this, but I also received several images in my left eye(I'm very right eye dominant so when I use binoculars my right eye is open while the left eye is closed)telepathically during the viewing of the craft. Some images appeared to me like small video-clips, and others appeared more like files with words and images and possibly blueprints on them. The only image I can remember, because it showed up 3 times or more, resembled what I would describe as a humanoid skull or face with tribal designs covering it. At one point while viewing the craft through the binoculars I believe, but not completely sure, that I saw the same image on the bottom of the craft and at which time the craft appeared to resemble a kite. After I got off the roof, I was looking at the sky to see if I could re-locate the craft again one last time before going inside and I received another image which looked like a Kalachakra-type image spinning around multiple times with the same tribal face image in the center. I've never experienced anything like this before and I don't know how it will affect me in the long run, but If somehow I could "access" the received information then it might give me some sort of closure to the whole situation.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment