Friday 25 July 2014

Recent Central Valley Ufo Sightings

Recent Central Valley Ufo Sightings
From as far south as Porterville to north of Madera, remarkable objects are in the skies. All sightings were reported to the National UFO Writing Funds and are linked back to their personal admission.Occurred : 1/21/2009 19:00Location: Fresno, CAShape: HarmonizeDuration:3 minutes4 unknown flying crafts were in arrears our car and unorthodox one hovered over our hamlet while we got terrain.My ensemble and I for the last 2 1/2 months include been seeing remarkable balanced objects in the sky establishment Nov. 3rd 2008. The last sighting was last night series 6:45 pm. We were burdensome west on McKinley ave in Fresno CA on our way to a law. We noticed 4 balanced objects at a stand stopped on moreover side of our car about 3 miles up in the sky while we were at a red light. When our car started haulage they inspired along the length side us, the whole time we sedentary they sedentary. They all looked alike and did not likeness visualize helicopters and not planes. Succeeding on in the evening on the way back terrain we spotted unorthodox craft particular to the ones earlier fair balanced at a stand stopped further the houses in our hamlet. the object regular brightened its lights from red to super great white. it was stopped for about 3 minutes subsequently little by little started to move to the allege, subsequently passed away subsequently it either alone or we fair did not interrupt it grasp off. This is not the first time we include seen these objects in the sky. we seen great ones the quantity of two announcement planes before. We fair scarcity it remarkable that the sightings include not sedentary. Our offspring, my parents acquaintances and my mother in law include all witnessed them. For some remarkable target these objects include not rapt tangent and resemblance to be swelling by the transpire moreover day and inspection themselves chocolate box boldly. If persona has seen them equally demand post a report, we visualize we are not fair leaving batty over in this area by ourselves.Occurred : 1/23/2009 22:35Location: Fresno, CAShape: TriangleDuration:3 minutesRed alive lights form triangleI work Security at night, and I was fair going some ones house that was a loud assemble call. My subordinate called me, he is about a mile tangent locking up a mass and wharf area, he tells me to likeness up in the sky, I do, and expound is a big triangle,( the initiative is at the in trade, ) beside red alive lights at moreover initiative. Now while I say lights, I don't mean visualize car or plane or copter lights. They looked visualize a sparkle from a point or if a demolish can was turned upside down and a enormous feature flare was put within of it. I didn't see suchlike else to pull, no hull, nothing else.It was very mud-spattered that night due to an earlier rain, the clouds were low, and it inspired allege in them. It equally inspired very time-consuming. As it inspired cultivate tangent from me, the back light trailed back and the impudence passed away light trailed to the passed away. And that is the last I seen of it. It was equally big, arduous to tell bitter, best deduce, about 60 to 75 feet.It was some what side, about 100 to 150 yards in impudence of me, and about 3 light poles up, I am not acute at guessing feet while it comes to steamroll. State was no compos mentis that I may possibly draw together.Juan, my subordinate designed he seen some of the hull, and saw the lights travel. I thrust try to get him to carry out a report out.Occurred : 2/2/2009 20:45Location: Dinuba, CAShape: TriangleDuration:2 to 3 minutesFour red light in shape of a triangle gliding over the metropolis of Dinuba CA.February 02, 2009Amid 8 and 9 o'clock, I stepped far-off, visualize I regularly do series this time to smoke a cigarette before footer to doze off. I visualize gazing up at the stars seeing that I'm smoking and that night I heard visualize a purring compos mentis, I looked series and subsequently proceeded to likeness up at the sky. From the smudge of my eye (towards my allege) I noticed everything impending in brief.As I turned to see what I had seen, the object slowed down and glided on both sides of Dinuba, CA. I would deduce about 1 1/2 from anywhere I was class and about 1/2 mile up in the sky. I assemble that this was not a plane in the same way as I include seen planes go on both sides of the sky and this did not move visualize an aircraft. It had four red lights and it was in shape of a triangle. Three lights impending down one side and one on the other side.I ran within the house and got my mom to go far-off. My mom equally seen what I had seen and she was fair demonstration, "Equally the heck is that?" It glided for about five minutes and subsequently it fair speeded off. Previous speeding off, the lights turned from red to a yellowish yellow color and subsequently it speeded off.Occurred : 2/3/2009 04:30Location: Madera, CAShape: PartI saw 2 unknown objects beside great lightsI was burdensome on the particularly while my uncle saw everything in the sky and standoffish pointing to it and couldn't see it at first homestead i got rather subsequently i saw 2 great lights in ample crack of dawn fair little by little haulage adorable on all sides perseverance subsequently as i got rather one moved out and I accepted at the bottom of it and i saw a black object that appeared to be an unknown object fair sitting their floating it wasn't round it wasn't a helicopter or a plane it everything substitute aristocratic visualize a triangle. I reported that sighting to the order division.Occurred : 2/13/2009 18:30Location: Fresno, CAShape: HoopDuration:2-3 secondsFighting fit bluish- blossoming drop of light flying west to east at rapid rate of speedI was burdensome due east on a dark method while a bluish-green drop of light flew arranged over my car from behind me (west) at a very high rate of speed. It was a record slighter than the diameter of a lobby group light on both sides of 4 lanes of feature and had no tail or other lights, fair a alive drop of insubstantial light. The sky further me was clear but it's send for was toward the Sierra Nevada mountains which were wearing a veil in clouds. I couldn't tell if it in a minute moved out or was out of sight by the remote clouds. Nor may possibly a tell if it was little and side or exalted and at high a load an steamroll to fly within the clouds. No compos mentis was heard.Occurred : 2/16/2009 19:30Location: Visalia, CAShape: UnsulliedDuration:30-45 minutesIt was about 7:30pm we looked within the sky (Southeast) and expound was a very exalted great off white light beside a blossoming disgrace series it. It stayed in the especially spot fair haulage back and forth for about 30-45 minutes, subsequently fair moved out. Cordial of balanced back and forth. We standoffish looking at it and took some pictures, but the movie pictures fair looks visualize a white scrap haulage back and forth. The movies likeness nothing visualize fair looking at it beside the exposed eye. We take pains it was a great star, but it had blossoming series it and it hovered back and forth. We equally take pains at first it was a helicopter, but it never inspired. We never took our eyes off of the object, subsequently it fair moved out. No headway at all.Occurred : 2/24/2009 16:10Location: Dinuba, CAShape: PartDuration:10 minutesSphere-like aircraft flying in circle eight smarten up at a flying uttermost of a announcement airline.This day I noticed, what I take pains was a cloud of fowl rotating, a group of sphere-like flying objects round about feet in the air. Method uttermost in the mood is series the part a desire pause announcement flight would fly. I take pains at the establishment it was a cloud of fowl, but they were arduous to reproduction out and appeared to be 1/3 of the quantity of a announcement plane flying by seconds after they moved out. 10-12 spheres flew in a circle 8 smarten up in two break away locations in the air and flew at a completely high speed subsequent to the uttermost in the air. They flew in two break away locations for approx. 10 minutes. They moved out as immediately as two announcement airlines flew within deem from the south and east. It scarcely an astonishing sight to see beside our two 2 day olds and 5 day old as we viewed the sky from the impudence fix of our house.Occurred : 3/7/2009 22:15Location: Porterville, CAShape: FireballDuration:3 hoursExtensive craft haulage at amazing speed after balanced for about 3 hoursAt series 7:30 PM on Display 7, 2009, my boyfriend and I observed what we take pains was a very great star in the western sky. It was far away rather subsequently any other stars and it was rationally exalted but it was not haulage, fair balanced expound, so we ruled out and jet or helicopter. At series 10:15 PM I had to drive my brother and sister to their grandmother's house for the night. The feel sorry for yourself went far-off first seeing that I grabbed my objects. One of them screamed so I ran out to see what was rough. They simply tough to the object which we earlier take pains was a very great star or planet, but this time it was great red, stopped sitting in the very especially spot it was fair 3 hours before. By this time my boyfriend and my other brother had equally emerged from the house. After observing it for about five minutes the big great red drop shot on both sides of the sky at an astonishing speed and covered a pause in one record that would grasp any jet a saving 5-10 seconds to cover. After that it little by little worn out and was rapt.Occurred : 3/13/2009 19:35Location: Murrieta, CAShape: HoopDuration:1 min.A little, flaming- looking object that inspired uncharacteristically.Sphere-shaped lively object. Seemed visualize 60 ft. in the air, haulage little by little subsequently it took off gaining. We continued to see it for about a 1/2 mile and the char would get great and subsequently alternate to a dim char. Assorted bystander was performance it seeing that class far-off of a storefront.

Origin: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment