Thursday 17 July 2014

Is The Stephenville Ufo Making The Rounds In St Louis

Is The Stephenville Ufo Making The Rounds In St Louis
Editors Note-Good friend this is the third instance of "similar" UFOs in different parts of the country being pursued by military aircraft in the last "2" months-FW

ST. LOUIS MISSOURI TWO PULSING RED LIGHTS AND JET AIRCRAFT

By Anonymous Eyewitness

3-2-08

Full Description of event/sighting:


I heard a very loud jet fly over around 7:30pm. I went outside approximately 5 minutes later and I saw 2 objects to the west moving south-southwest.

I could not tell a shape but they were just 2 pulsing red lights, just red and moving fast with one following another. I heard no noise at all.

Just as they were disappearing I heard jets flying to the west of me going in the same direction. I see many planes and helicopters were I live, but these were like nothing I have ever seen before.

OVER ST. LOUIS RED LIGHTS MAKES U TURN AND STOPS - JET FIGHTERS IN PURSUIT

FULL DESCRIPTION OF EVENT/SIGHTING:


By Anonymous Eyewitness

3-2-08


I was walking my dog headed east when I noticed a single red light moving NE to SW. I noticed because of the speed it was traveling. Then it did a sharp u-turn then stopped. I then noticed another red light coming from the same direction just as the first began to move again toward the SW. Then another appeared and finally the fourth. I watched as they silently one after the other with perfect distance between them head SW.

As I watched them I could hear fighter jets coming from the north, three of them flew low and fast right over my location chasing the four lights.

* Special Thanks Brian Vike HBCC UFO Research

More...

See Also:


Stephenville UFO: The Initial Reports

EXCLUSIVE: Jet Fighter Follows UFO Over Tampa!

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

Grab this Headline Animator



Credit: ovni-news.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment