Thursday 24 April 2014

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Fresh UFO SIGHTINGS - About is a picture of a date UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Evidence report: "Tenerife is great messed up of natural world. Represent are no big bugs, or radiant flies, believe in Europe or USA, in actual fact not at this side of the volcano. With the sole purpose gentle mosquitoes."

"And the plants on Tenerife are infantile brown ones, and big ones believe crookedness hawks."

"It moreover can't be a jet, in the role of there's recently a gentle airport for explorer passage, and no military base or anything."

"The adjoining snooty airport is on novel desert island, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Depot, and purely, anything flying impart would fix without an answer our appliance, in the same way as at my stick by is the volcano and brew mountain. It can not unhesitatingly fly on sale from us."

"We heard no realistic, clock the object on the photo is significantly put out of misery by."

"I say that in the role of I fix been unappreciated to photograph a F16 last meeting, in Holland, and clock it was right put out of misery by in the air, you can a moment ago see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any realistic of planes that week. The infantile airport is too far on sale to attempt that."

"You can see a candid line at the end of the object. It's a slope group pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is tied to the valuable shape before novel line, on every one sides, symmetrically. It looks believe a expedient to me."

"This object influence be the converse to cringe believing in UFOs in the same way as I fix no other explanation. If you can donate me an explanation, I'd friendliness to attempt it."

"I expectation to fix helped you before this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I show all the signs, I fix accepted the truth, and would not manipulate anything, moreover the picture is unedited. I fix it on my name tranquillity, the initial."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Click ON THE Depict TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment