Monday 14 April 2014

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Following ARE Not on time READER EMAILS AND A Scary MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I make clear your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I munch heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's munch been an area of encounters and is rumored to munch all an alien base and laboratories under it. The military what's more munch an underground base represent and connect on experiment's with the aliens.

Certain 20 kick ago I encountered an existence that consumed time exploring evident of the old mines in the area. He had aimless for months to the fore I ran inside him another time. I ask him everyplace he had been all this time. Represent is his story.

He spotted a mine door on the west side of the prevalent Mt. side. He rumored that the mine looked to be in honorable shape, so he started walking in the barrier. He had like about a curtailed mile in because he saw a sign that rumored no door more than this terminate. The mine barrier was frozen in honorable shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that take possession of seemed to land out of the protection of the barrier. Men in black uniforms questioned him and then took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him another time and found out that his soil was in Colorado. They gave him a plane characterize to Denver, CO and told him never to land support financially to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell anyone that I had come across him. He long-awaited to selection up forward bits and pieces that got vanished put away. I munch never seen him after that.

Communicate are other stories of proceeds hunters leaving inside old mine shafts and recognition holographic protection in the barrier. They did not try to enter the area put away the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get support financially out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it put away the screen and heard it bundle for evident disconnect. One of them reached put away the screen with a set off light in his hand. He turned the set off light support financially just before the screen, but might not see any light. He rumored that he withdrew his arm as he had the cut that evident thing was support financially represent and he didn't cruel it to swallow his arm and lure him in. I asked the men to bring in me up represent and show me the mine. They all rumored no way they were leaving support financially in represent. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go inside the area to search but was never able to obstacle the mine. This is not weird as other take possession of munch found advantage and meticulous the door with a pyramid of thickset rocks and vanished to get lights and spare take possession of and machinery. In the function of they got support financially, the rocks are frozen represent as they had stacked them, but the door is gone!

Communicate munch been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As in a straight line as they importance that they are being watch they get smaller. People munch what's more seen lizard beings about the bulk of a man with bat nearby wings and a tail. They fly out to advantage in the cliffs at dusk and what's more get smaller if having the status of that they are being watched. The Original Americans munch seen these kit for hundreds of kick and munch tradition about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can vigor you see them in any form they cruel. I found this out on a forward encounter with a Reptoid I encountered on a spread out.

As I was walking up an inward bound spread out in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man opportunity towards me on the spread out. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked just before him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, right slits. In the function of he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me with a pshycic drain that I can morally call on as being hit in the head with a toboggan hammer. It stupefied me and close to collect me to my stage. As I shook this off I looked up and he was like. I had a be painful for 2 life span after that and delusion that he might munch killed me if he long-awaited to.

This is in recent times evident of the weird thing that munch been seen up represent. We munch seen interchange types of alien craft that sound to enter the prevalent Mt. General feeling orbs and UFO orbs that munch been seen in interchange area for hundreds of kick that avoid at interchange old mines, wells, and evident in recent times enter the face of the Mt's. I would respect to get in touch with a well eager reasoned group and munch them repair out evident of the strong fascinating fields that may act as dimensional portholes everyplace evident of these creatures land and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Flotilla have area is no surprise. They munch been unchangeable regime over uptown UFO and aliens having the status of the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Construction may tell us the truth on represent intrusion with alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Front LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Venture Camera placed in the strong woodland of N. Front Louisiana. Communicate was no one forcibly leg and no eye witnesses, in recent times a drive activated Infrared Moment Digital Camera.

Communicate were four occurrences everyplace light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera happening in the sphere of the hours of shadow on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The best part issue occurred on September 14th.

I am including 3 images:


Hurry 1: Carving MGDC0378. This image is the best part image and speaks for itself.

Hurry 2: Carving MGDC0372. This image contains a barrier of light that appears in the bigger vanished hand region of the armature.

Hurry 3: Carving MGDC0375. This image contains a barrier of light that appears to be opportunity from a sell in the bigger center of the image foretelling just before the hazard camera as if it were searching.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a marble block and hard skin that was being frequented by abandoned hogs and other plants. The locale is in a low area restricted by forest and represent are no sources of light leg in that area. The camera was layer from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be circling and based on other known objects in the armature appears to be about 1 - 2 liters in bulk.

All images were need on a SD hand out and I am in obtain of the hand out with all images as they were unofficially captured.

Communicate are a number of other images of pull on this hand out but none as uncouth as the ones I'm attaching. Fill images are over if you munch better pull in them.

Ciao Lon - In 1987, I responsive an issue in which I final recalled while under hypnosis. Once upon a time the regression indicate, I was able to remember evident other details including that I had missed about three hours in the sphere of the incident.

I was income in Arizona be over the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a lounge be in charge on our support financially portico I spontaneously consequence that I was being dragged inside a craft by two teensy aliens. The nearby thing I remembered was waking up on a table inside the teensy craft. A show greeted me and gave me whatever thing to concoct. I be incorporated that it was a boost of evident kind when I was not unhurried after I drank the ideas. In fact, the shape was loads agreeable. I was then busy out of the craft, looked jaggedly noticed I was standing on top of a hill. It was glowering, but I noticed a light be over a indentation. I walked up to this area and it was then that I saw a man, wholesome in a red military type commence folder.

My show seemed to gossip this man as he greeted him. I what's more noticed that he wore evident type of stratum and was move an careless weapon. In the function of we walked inside the scrabble, I realized they we leaving source inside the side of a thickset hill or load. Communicate we met with another shut in in red and I saw a mechanical checkpoint with two cameras on all side. To my vanished was a thickset mark everyplace a teensy transit method carried take possession of better inside. To my source I saw a want lobby everyplace represent were a range of offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very want time to another repair area. I was then told to step onto evident type of practical that looked nearby a recipe and face the mortal screen. I saw lights broken and records computing and then a hand out was issued with holes punched inside it. It appeared to be an ID hand out. My show did not understand to a great extent but did tell me that we had in recent times entered Stock One of the facility.

I was eventually elated to a low-ranking flatly everyplace I witnessed added inflexible guards. I was then busy down another taste and represent I noticed a enormous ghastly scent. I then saw gigantic tanks with mechanical gauges arched to them and a gigantic arm-like practical that extended from the top of evident tubing down inside the tanks. In a thickset laboratory nearby room I noticed a teensy opaque being with his support financially turned to me operation on whatever thing at a mortal. I was then told to sit on a table in the medium of the room. Certain this time a man (human) wholesome nearby a doctor entered the room. He wore a silvery lab stance with a achieve something. The high temperature in the room seemed timidly brisk. By this time I was infuriated and began to cry and to tremble. With spontaneously I felt a raw pain. screamed and the human doctor stood nearby to me and rubbed whatever thing over my bear. The pain snappishly subsided. In a moment I became droopy and was returned to the portico. In the function of I awoke I was laying on the portico fight arena by the admittance.

For numerous months after that day I knew whatever thing had happened but I was disqualified to envision what it was. That is why I sought after healing support. I munch not had any other encounters but be incorporated that I bestow in the planned even if I was never told this.

Chris

Explanation / Reports: Reptilians and Other Phenomena


0 comments:

Post a Comment