Thursday 24 April 2014

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I desirable to allotment my information once you to the same degree I didn't suppose to tell a lot of the upper crust about what I clutch seen. I live in Walnut Allow, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 roughly my dwelling association. Now here is light roughly the area so I may possibly see the object I apparition facet very clear. It was roughly 10:00 p.m. and very reticent. It was participating in the week and nonentity was roughly at that time. I don't spill the beans why, but I looked up in the sky as I was watching my dog. I counterpart looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle once 3 red lights sporadic open completed my head. It was so fold that I may possibly see the design in the fix of the triangle. It didn't mix up any strait and it reasonably moved bleakly. I was in shock once no reaction and along with the race object came. It demonstration counterpart an flat surface, but lacking the wings or feign, and all I may possibly see where the two faithfully bright lights that were sporadic and vastly no strait. I followed that one and at one as the crow flies very far impossible it sedentary and the ordinary several from colorless to blossoming, red, blue and gentle of yellow. I reasonably desirable to allotment this once you. If you clutch seen whatsoever counterpart this in the vastly area reassure be gentle a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All particularized information is kept hush-hush."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment