Thursday 6 March 2014

Ufo Sighting In Southampton England On April 23Rd 2010 Ufo Comes To Near Standstill Before Giving Off Huge Flash

Ufo Sighting In Southampton England On April 23Rd 2010 Ufo Comes To Near Standstill Before Giving Off Huge Flash
I was filming the sky using night vision at around 10pm on 23rd April, 2010. I noticed one object crossing the sky, possibly a satellite and flashed my green laser at it. It almost immediately lit up for about 1 second. Then I noticed another object traveling the opposite direction, passing the first object. As a followed the object I flashed my laser at it a couple of times, but after around a minute or so it started to reduce speed significantly. As I watched it reduce it's speed to a near standstill, I flashed my laser three times at it, within seconds of doing so the object started to light up very bright and remained like that for around 20 seconds. It then slowly reduced it's brightness and flew away. I then stopped filming. I was amazed by what I had just witnessed.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment