Saturday 29 March 2014

Ufo Blog Is One Of The Top Million Websites Of The World

Ufo Blog Is One Of The Top Million Websites Of The World
THIS UFO BLOG IS NOW IN THE TOP MILLION WEBSITESby Robert Hughey 4UFOs.com Blog and the Latest 2013 UFO SightingsAs of May 1, 2013, 4UFOs.com is in the Top 1 Million websites of the world. Today it's Alexa Rank is 996,000 and is my busiest site by traffic, according to that agency.The significance? The Alexa Rank of a website isn't really a measure of its quality of course, and a site barely in the top 5,000,000 of the world can be far more profitable and valuable than one in the top 50000 even, as it's all a matter of context and more than anything else: CONTENT. 4UFOs.com Search for Real UFOsReal UFOs: UFO BloggerEven with that fact, I have wanted to see 4UFOS in the top million since I started this blog. It's slowly made its way upward in rank as more people find it or link to it, and then when I moved my "Latest 2013 UFO Sightings" blog from it's own Blogger site to a 4UFOs subdomain on the 2013 UFO Sightings Witness Reports, the traffic began to rapidly climb to around 550-650 page views a day. I'm happy with that progress! 4UFOS SEARCH FOR REAL UFOS TOOLBAR Alexa rank is actually only based on the people who visit a certain website who actually use some form of the Alexa Toolbar. Many apps use it as well. If you'd like to help this blog (and others) as well as get notifications of the Latest UFO Sightings reported to MUFON, then DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY THE 4UFOS.COM TOOLBAR (powered by Alexa, of course). I'll put up another Blog entry specifically for the Toolbar next...2013 UFO BlogI guess what I really mean to say is "THANK YOU" to everyone who has visited my site for longer than 30 seconds. I know it's not the most beautiful or significant of UFO WEBSITES, but as I continue to improve, I hope you'll continue to support my efforts.As always, thank you for visiting my little corner of the Internet, ROBERT HUGHEY Comments, Questions or Critiques about this "UFO Blog or Blogger"?2013 (c) Copyright Robert Hughey. All Rights Reserved by 4UFOs.com and with the specific content creators themselves. For Reproduction Rights email: admin(a)4ufos.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment