Sunday 2 March 2014

Ufo Sighting In Poplar Bluff Missouri On August 9Th 2013 Thought I Was Looking At Full Moon

Ufo Sighting In Poplar Bluff Missouri On August 9Th 2013 Thought I Was Looking At Full Moon
UFO SIGHTING IN POPLAR BLUFF, MISSOURI ON AUGUST 9TH 2013 - THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING AT FULL MOON. DRIVING TO WORK FOUR BLOCKS LATER IN A DIFERENT DIRECTION SAW CRESENT MOON?

My truck was facing south on Nooney St. Poplar Bluff Mo. On my way to work on Aug 9 at 5:28. As I reached for the door handle I looked up and thought to myself wow the moon is bright, definitely full. Entering the truck I thought to myself the moon should be close to new moon phase now. So I looked up through the windshield to confirm. Yes, that's the moon alright, and it's full. A couple of minutes later (approx. 4 blocks) as I turned on to Main St. I had an unobstructed view of a perfect crescent moon. I continued driving to work another mile or so then I thought, wait, if I see the crescent moon now what was the light I thought was the full moon? I thought... there was no sound, there was no movement. Strange, very strange.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment