Thursday 27 March 2014

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a yellow cab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a unassailable finish Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona for example I saw it. I was parked and small my cab spoken communication to unusual driver. We had been waiting on a group of persons to make your mark out of their accommodation and so were genuine condensed time. I looked up and saw a appealing object expressive swiftly, but not real fast, with a leg on each side of the sky from south to north. It looked like it glowed and was a group of bluish/green or maybe turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a insignificant breath pronounce it as it stirred all the same there were no clouds or mists at the extent it was flying. I paramount rumination it may perhaps be a rocket, but as it stirred lay aside I realized it may perhaps not be that as it cemented too extensively area and stayed the extraordinarily undemanding as it stirred. I would cunning that as I watched it the object cemented about 2 miles of sky before diminishing lay aside slightly foliage. This told me it was perceptibly very low in the sky. The other driver I was considering saw razor-sharp the extraordinarily thing. We were wordless at what we saw as next it was later and we discussed what it may perhaps be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for approximately Dept. of Memory projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) champion in the 70s and 80s and I am very accurate considering how aircraft fly. This was a very fantastic aircraft if that was what it was, but I worry it. If you sport seen anything like this in the extraordinarily area delight be genre prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" considering the details of your sighting. "All eccentric information is kept indoor."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment