Wednesday 16 November 2011

Ufo Sighting In Okmulgee Oklahoma On August 12Th 2007 Very Bizarre Sighting

Ufo Sighting In Okmulgee Oklahoma On August 12Th 2007 Very Bizarre Sighting
UFO SIGHTING IN OKMULGEE, OKLAHOMA ON AUGUST 12TH 2007 - VERY BIZARRE SIGHTING. AT FIRST IMPRESSION LOOKED LIKE AN ORB BUT THE CLOSER IT GOT THE MORE WE REALIZED IT WAS SOME SORT OF SHIP. IT SEAMED TAD IF IT WAS SCOUTING FOR SOMETHING. AND AS IT APPEARED IT DISAPPEARED EXTREMELY FAST.1- I was walking toward my sister in law house. 2- I herd my sister in law shouting out loud, asking me what it could be 3- at first impression when it was farther I thought it was some sort of red orb, but as it got closer and closer we both knew it was an object, bigger than what it looked like and extremely fast. 4- when it was farther away I didn't think much of it, but in just a few seconds it was right on top of us, zigzagging so fast that I had a hard time keeping the cellphone camera on the object. It seam as if it was looking for something or looking at us. It wouldn't stay still for long periods and It flew away so fast that I barely noticed it was gone. 5- I was at a loss of words, couldn't belive my eyes and somehow both of us got a strong feeling that it wasn't the first time we seen it and vice versa. 6- I was trying as hard as I could to keep it on focus, and before I could even blink it was gone.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment