Monday 7 November 2011

Cardufos 13 12 09 4 44Pm Ufo Watch

Cardufos 13 12 09 4 44Pm Ufo Watch
Allnewsweb:Bizarre Orb UFO seen above WalesJadyn CassidyA committed UFO hunter from Cardiff in Wales is has been able capture some truly amazing images of UFOs using recording equipment with night vision capabilities. The film below is one example, clearly showing an intriguing UFO darting across the screen.The UFO hunter, Robert, writes regarding this film that:'Don't know what to say to this?, all i can say is that this was my first capture of the evening and just setting up when i saw this come into view on my night vision optics, i could not see it without the aid of my device or could it be seen with my camcorder alone?. It was silent and moved from north to south direction and it was dark at the time. I thought at first it may be a balloon or a parachute but if this was so i would have had no problem spotting either with ordinary binoculars or my camcorder that has a 40x optical zoom and night shot''I use a Yukon digital ranger night vision device to observe the sky.''I use a Sony HDD camcorder to film my TV/Monitor screen, the reason why i use this method rather than direct recording is because i can make fine adjustments to the picture during an observation as i do not get a lot of time when objects come into view to film before they move away from view. i also find this methods allows me to sit comfortably and allow others near me to see whats going on at the time as well. Hope this helps answer your questions and I'm always glad to answer any other questions providing its something i can answer.'Many UFO hunters have started using video cameras with night vision capabilities. Consequently they are coming to the conclusion that UFOs are visiting earth much more frequently than previously thought.Therealworldno.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment