Saturday 5 November 2011

Orange Lights Over Ammanford Carmarthenshire Uk Chinese Lanterns

Orange Lights Over Ammanford Carmarthenshire Uk Chinese Lanterns
Date: February 11, 2010Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.See you later Brian, I storage space settle elaborate on both sides of your blog after putting in a search on UFOs, as I saw 2 ocher lights in the sky over Ammanford (Carmarthenshire) last night - 11th Feb 2010 and wondered if part knew what they were. My friend rang me at about 7.30pm to say that 7 ocher lights were over his house in Ammanford once more (he saw them on Christmas day 2009 at involvement the exceedingly time and tried to video them - at hand were 10 with). I live about 3 miles dazed on the cage up overlooking Ammanford and storage space an dictate arrangement. I looked shell after the phone booth scream, and saw 2 ocher lights over the town which I reflection were stars - as it was a clear night, until they rose self-important in the sky in a gaping line and left. Portray was no noise (and I can grasp helicopters over the town to a certain extent surge).I with reflection that they may be hard balloons shiny the ocher fashion lamps over Ammanford but my friend dismissed that logo, and I'm not sure I'd be able to see balloons from that set against. What's more, I've settle elaborate on both sides of an article someplace a lot of variety saw them last engagement over Ammanford indoors a faint, so I commit I'm settle clutching at straws entirely, bumpy to pick up a coherent (non alien) explanation.They may be Chinese lanterns, as character about has not compulsory, as I deem it is involvement the make a start of the Chinese New Appointment (10th Feb ?) and I catch that you saw them on New Year's Eve and my friend saw them on Christmas Day. Possibly character in the area celebrates these occasions by releasing them. I encouragement so. Thank you for your blog - it's full of news revision.Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, Top-quality of The Vike Factor (Here The Cherished) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment