Sunday 6 November 2011

My Ufo Experience The Abduction Of Chris Bledsoe

My Ufo Experience The Abduction Of Chris Bledsoe
By Chris Bledsoe11-29-08 My son and I along with 3 other men were recently shown on the Discovery Channel the new mini Series, "UFOs Over Earth."The 5 of us had a harrowing experience to where we were all scared to death:Being tired of fishing just before Dark I took a walk up this narrow woody and muddy dirt road. I walked about a 1/4 mile up to a field and as I topped the hill now being able to see the field to my surprise there were 2 giant orange balls about as big as a 2 story house but round hovering just above the trees appeared to be less than a mile away.I got scared looked back down the road thinking about running and looked back towards the Orange balls and a Third one came it looked like a million miles away to a stop right beside the other two within about 3 seconds.At that point the only thing I remember after that is making my way as quick as I could back to the fishing spot on the river to tell the other 4 men what I had saw. To my surprise it was close to 4 hours later and the other 4 men told me that they had been looking for me for at least 3 hours they drove up the road they searched the woods and could not find me and I told them they were not telling the truth but the clock now shows around 10:30 pm.I walked up the road just before dark in January it was around 5:15 pm when I left. The only way I believed that I was involved in an abduction was that MUFON brought in Doctor Michael O'Connel to do regression and that is all on tape and lasted almost 2 hours.I could talk for days about the abduction case that has become another ongoing story.They went out looking for me searching the woods for me and this event was aired on Discovery and they left out so much it is unreal.The sad thing is they hired a FBI guy to debunk the case.The MUFON investigators believe us all and will tell anyone that but they seem to want to please the skeptics so they bring in a FBI lie detector guy to pour water on the truth.This story is in the MUFON Journal and has been in there 4 times.There is so much that the public has not seen its unreal.See Also: ANTONIO VILLAS BOAS: TOTAL ABDUCTION Charles Hickson Recounts UFO Abduction of 1973 SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE Grab this Headline Animator

Credit: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment