Tuesday 1 November 2011

Ufo Sighting In Coral Springs

Ufo Sighting In Coral Springs
UFO SIGHTING IN CORAL SPRINGS, FLORIDA ON AUGUST 7TH 2013 - ONE BRIGHT LIGHT FOLLOWED BY TWO SEPERATE LIGHTS (NO BLINKING PRESENT) FIRST LIGHT GOT BRIGHTER SECOND LIGHTS REMAINED SAME. HELECOPTER APPEARED,FIRST LIGHT GREW BRIGHTER, LIGHTS VANISHEDI was washing my car, I figured it was a better idea than to do it during the day in the Florida heat. Something (don't know what) prompted me to look into the sky to the east. When I looked I saw a single bright light and then two lights following behing it. I know that planes are supposed to have atleast three miles between them and found it odd that these three were so close together. I called my husband over to look with me and he too said ("what the @!# is that.") We stared into the sky at the object(s) for about three minutes observing that it had no blinking lights, about two minutes into our observation, the first light stopped and appeared to hover in mid air. My husband pointed out that the clouds were swirling around the first single light very quickly while the two lights behind were stationary. A helecopter flew over the horizon (below the three lights in question) with red and blue flashing lights. The first light in question grew brighter and seconds later all three were gone. They literally were just gone, no traveling through the sky was noticed by my husband and myself. During the sighting we did not hear any engine sounds. Only that of the helecopter.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment