Monday 1 July 2013

Ufo Sighting In Charleston

Ufo Sighting In Charleston
This occurred years ago, I'm doing this so there is some sort of a record of my sighting. I was riding my bike down a road with fairly heavy traffic in the charleston area. While riding I passed a clearing that's been cut out for power lines. I saw what looked like a large reflective globe the was in or next to the power lines. The object was motionless and the material resembled polished stainless steel. My first instinct was that this was a fixture installed by the power company. The sheer size of the object made me doubt that first instinct. I put my breaks on to get a better look, as soon as I looked down to put my kickstand down and looked back up it was gone. No noise was heard. This happened over 5 years ago and I've never forgotten the incident.UFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Source: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment