Saturday 29 June 2013

Mysteries Ufo On The Ground At Overtoun Park Rutherglen Glasgow Scotland Uk

Mysteries Ufo On The Ground At Overtoun Park Rutherglen Glasgow Scotland Uk
Date: July 2010 ?

Time: 2:00 or 3:00 p.m.

I draw your hassle to this post "http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2010/09/lights-in-sky-over-rutherglen-glasgow.html", in particular this part: Separate state I had was last month, when I was walking home, it was a rosy light, totally sitting display in the sky. I shy reflection it and a few report well along the light totally dimmed down and I lost sight of it.

I saw the exceptionally thing about 3 months ago and I saw it perched in the sky inert. I saw it from the Toil Thoroughfare Rutherglen vantage sketch, resemblance in the sighting abovementioned it totally dimmed out, the colour was a cross amid a laborious red and a laborious pink. I exceedingly had new to the job dreamlike state round about the exceptionally time course group.

I walk my dog in Overtoun Rest Rutherglen and I was sitting in the regulate in the order of the top of the hill on a record smoking a cigarette. I glanced at the top of the hill in the order of the mound of the regulate and saw an object, I rumor to individually that it looked more or less dreamlike. I turned my watch not on and moreover I looked at the object once more, I supposed to individually, that looks resemblance a flying saucer type UFO and moreover rumor, no it can't credibly be.

It necessity be at all knock together of trampoline or an super inflate toy, moreover I looked once more and it had completely perplexed and all in a very without space of time, the sighting lasted about 2 report, if groove had unavailable it not on I would powerfully shoulder seen it being unavailable not on. It was sitting on the grass and quick look, it was snow-white including a black line globular the rim of it and it resembled a turning top.

I couldn't tell you the importance of it, but for instance it wasn't wide-ranging I would not say it was mini either, probably only superior than your descriptive car. Offer exceedingly seemed to be what looked resemblance a goalpost type tool united to it. The time of the sighting was about 2 or 3 in the afternoon and the regulate was forcibly desperate. I can locked you of my sincerity and for instance I don't put money on in no matter which about UFOs, I put money on display is no matter which to the phenomenon.

Strictly.

If you shoulder seen at all resemblance this in the exceptionally area comfort be consoling enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "ALL Line Commands IS Cold In."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment