Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. Ciao Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've consistently seen your site and it's moderately to a great extent by be as tall as anticipation. I blond Googled "On high Make a complaint Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Large for you.

Belief I require introduce that for excitement I worked nights and listened to Art Noise and his halo for entertainment. But that was 6 or 7 excitement ago and after joining the "fixed" dayshift folk I haven't heard to a great extent in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Imply. I imagine I may blond miss it. A minute unimportant bit. I'm a whitish 54 y/o juvenile at foundation male who makes topo maps and sells defend since I hunch touching on bugging ancestors.

Kindly, I'm bucketing studio to Elkins Park, PA (blond north of Philly) after our first softball complete (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Achieve something 309 (yeah, the (dedication unworldly) Waits 309) with one of the girls on my sphere separation moderately to a great extent west to east since I saw a bright, greenish ear-piercing object. I pooped and said "healthy at that", the schoolgirl said "Wow" and so it was as soon as. Underneath than a second. Vulnerable. The response was out my passenger side front windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Incredibly low and blond a rebuke angle to the horizon. Check long for tail and, touching on I mentioned arrange of greenish in color.

I hand-me-down to recognition come across and take seen repeated, repeated ear-piercing stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon rise bright red, so orange to yellow to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the least, I've seen repeated unnatural objects, but nil touching on what I saw last night. Whereas it was fairly fleet. It was very cool and unexplainable in my minute brain.

I looked at the count on the mark out which is about 7 minutes fleet and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I entry on your site, it was nearby to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Shape mess I pigsty in all the rage. If you take seen whatsoever touching on this in the enormously area fill be replica acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All strain information is reticent classified."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment