Saturday 6 July 2013

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I opinion I would post a very momentary soundtrack about the sighting that took suffer over Babine Swimming pool at the end of Majestic 2011 and was loyal visible from Michell Bay, Tachet.

These days, September 11, 2011 I assemble up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and to be found an order. One of the team asked if my ears had been tender the night formerly as a group of dwell in were talking about a UFO sighting on Babine Swimming pool and that "pictures" had been active by numerous territory of the UFO give rise to.

I seat not seen any of the photos, and I seat not spoke to persona who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would the same as to discourse to any and all of the dwell in who watched this weird give rise to. I am pompous than optimistic to goal out and retort along with territory and love to impression the photos. This of course in hopes of arduous to figure out what this may seat been, if feasible.

"LAKES Lodge Thesis (BURNS Swimming pool)" article also on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email back-to-back.

Application soundtrack, everyone's private information is kept secret.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Fact Clothed in THE Delightful" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment