Wednesday 15 October 2014

February Ufo Challenge

February Ufo Challenge
Wow, where did January go? It flew by but I still managed to finish my January UFO. It was the house quilt. I really like the way the border turned out.

How did you do with your January UFO Challenge? Did you work on it or maybe even finish it? Are you ready for the February UFO Challenge? The number to work on in February is

#6 My UFO #6 is the Double Wedding Ring Wall Hanging. This is my oldest UFO. I started it about 20 years ago. I know it's at least 18 years old as my husband and I have been married 18 years and I started this at least 1-2 years before we were married. I dug it out and after looking at it for awhile, I'm not sure I even want to finish it. The verdict is still out. If I don't work on it, I'll pick another UFO not on my posted list. Yes, I know it's hard to believe I would have more than 12 UFO's!

Now get busy! I want to hear about your accomplishments next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment