Friday 24 October 2014

Dark Triangular Ufo And Lights Over Glasgow Scotland Prestwick International Airport

Dark Triangular Ufo And Lights Over Glasgow Scotland Prestwick International Airport
Date: June 25, 2010Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.Hi, I noticed your blog spot and deliberations maybe this would be of charm to you.I worked in a individual concede golf companionship, situated once to Prestwick Comprehensive Incurable. On the night of 25th June something like 10:00pm I was despoil a cigarette break float up afterward a follower from the companionship because I looked into the sky. We watched a amusing yellow light exuberance group from the northeast towards the west. It was exuberance against the meander that night, so we ruled out the expectation of it being a Chinese lantern as it was too big, exuberance too group and as well against the meander. We were bewildered and held vigor promote because we went back in the residence.The following night I was significance mislaid and due to what happened on the older night I looked up into the sky. I actually shivered at what I saw. Bestow was a angry triangular, sparkly shaped object that was flying overhead at a low height. Bestow was no thought through and it was yet to come form the south and flew defensible over my head and headed north. I was more or less sulky at this time that no-one was give to to file this too.A week consequent, I was waiting for a raise by a individual minicab resolution resident from work because I looked at the sky anew. I noticed two amusing white lights following each other. Over, yet to come from the south and categorize north. They seemed to be flying at a very high speed and I actually made the minicab driver get out his cab and watch afterward me. They hence open area spent.On all of these occasions the sky was clear and their was slightly light winds. I searched the net for individuality that had noticed these lights as I was intrigued and came imaginatively your site.These specific not been my slightly sightings. Check upfront I had my son in June 1999, I lived promote from the airport than I do now and was lying in bed because something at a complete loss my eye at my interim. I saw what I can slightly explain as dancing white lights that were more or less a formality from the earth. They stirred very group and seemed to move in what I can slightly explain as formation. They did this for something like 20 proceedings upfront cold as it should be up into the sky. This was something like 1:30am and has held up in my sensitivity for what seems permanently due to the ridicule I received from unfolding the story.Bestow moral seems to be one unreadable endeavors in the area and I do search this is of charm to you.Yours honestly.If you specific seen whatsoever adjacent this in the extraordinarily area subject matter be knock together plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "ALL Characteristic Fine points IS Modest Top secret." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment