Monday 10 February 2014

Cigar Shaped Ufo Speeds Off Over North Yorkshire Moors England Uk Diagram

Cigar Shaped Ufo Speeds Off Over North Yorkshire Moors England Uk Diagram
" (FROM BRIAN VIKE'S UFO FILES) POSTED BY BRIAN." Date: August 14, 2008Time: Approx: 2:00 p.m. Location of Sighting: North Yorkshire Moors, England.Number of witnesses: 2Number of objects: 1Shape of objects: Cigar/cylindrical. "FULL DESCRIPTION OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" My husband was driving us across the moors. I turned to speak to him and out of the corner of my eye, noticed a large silver/grey object flying along the valley next to us. We were driving over the top of a large hill, the object was slightly lower than us but only 2 to 3 hundred yards away. At first I thought it was a commercial airliner and commented to my husband that it was exceptionally low. The object was travelling at about the same speed as us. Looking more closely, I observed, that while in shape, it looked like the body of an airliner but had no tail section, wings or windows.

"DIAGRAM BELOW: Eyewitness drew a diagram of what the UFO appeared to look like. "

This observation was followed by an exclamation of "what the hell is that?" which made my husband look. The object then accelerated to great speed and disappeared into a valley ahead. I was only a couple of minutes later, when we came out of our shock, enough to speak about what we'd just seen, that we realized that it had made no sound or left a trail of any kind. I've always kept an open mind about UFO's, but my husband was a total skeptic - not any more. I've reported it to a couple of places, but I think that people think I'm going mad. I'm wary about telling anyone now. Hubby doesn't want to talk about it. Brian Vike (Retired)Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada. Email: "sighting@telus.net" The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment