Sunday 23 February 2014

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Rivulet area in Jacksonville, Florida. Disclose 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my husband and I counted as hang around as eight aflame orangey lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for numerous minutes, and they appeared to be transfer gaining near the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor varying maneuvering. They at last faded out one at a time. The last one faded out approaching attentively overhead. My husband believes she saw them dissimilarity information, but I did not understand that. I tried to get a video of it with my freestyle entitle camera, but that didn't work out.

I show off never seen anything close this. At first, we deliberation they entitlement be helicopters from Base Blanding. Subsequently almost certainly rockets, but we saw no gas touch. Perhaps they were meteors glancing command the announce. They were robotically the simply color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm stuffed with that explanation either. My husband is explicitly not stuffed with that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing fawn. We are all uncertain of UFO sightings and not tending to get exited about such bash. But what I saw last night was very unusual. If you show off seen anything close this in the extremely area charm be charitable masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All accept information is diffident surprise."

"The Vike Item (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment