Tuesday 25 February 2014

Alien Abductions

Alien Abductions
paranormaltv.tv- Split 1: Stories of alien abductions, perplexed time, living thing examinations, sexual experiments and evidence of human/alien breeding experiments. Examine on You Tube"Split 2: Discussing how hypnosis is repeatedly recycled to helpful humanity rely on your wits in the middle of the UFO abduction credentials and a Harvard carefully worked-out go over shows that abductees truely build these events took position. Examine on You Tube"Split 3- Why abductions permit and are aliens conducting sexual experiments for breeding purposes, or are they well carefully worked-out experiments destined to save the upper crust from destruction?In a recent report to MUFON, a automobile driver claims that in 1978, point on a wind up to San Fransico, he was abducted after driving inside a den in Navada. All the rage is that report:Sign by SW "(Click on image for generous pointer.)"MUFON Example Number: 20680Date/Time: 07-16-1978 02:35 MSTLocation: NevadaObjective Type: Insignificant personReport:I was headed westbound on hwy 80 as I've ended innumerable period past, booty a load to San Francisco.It was about 0200-0230 as I was in this area the den, it's sited about shared way thru Nev.,when I started to consider true hilarious.I remember internal the den and then oblivion... The neighboring thing I knew I was in McCaren 76 automobile conserve, forthcoming up off the direction-finding saunter, kindhearted understand confused,and wondering what had well happened.Equally bowled over me direct more is that I when looked at my "el-cheapo" automobile conserve Timex I noticed it had closed, it's mobile opperated! and was working before!.I one way or another had participating in at the automobile conserve approx. 4 hours over and done than steady, and by all means the automobile I was driving may possibly without help run a max speed of 68 mph.This happened about July of '78. While then I stand had several encounters in the middle of "outworlders" or their spacecraft. amiably Edward C"

Reference: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment