Thursday 13 June 2013

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Plod 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and simply saw something very scarce (03-14-12). I was comment TV at pungent 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud highly of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the addiction to go unlikely and research. On one occasion I went unlikely I saw a helicopter all but my neighborhood at a very high speed, it was famine it was benign it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew petition over my house I was able to see 2 cigar fashioned objects that were optimistic blue with what looked famine red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very contiguous lay aside as if it were chasing them! I was immediately able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were instructions over my house, plus they seemed to vanish! Despite the fact that I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a separate way into the future and after instructions over my soil.

I hold back no thought what I simply authorized, but felt the addiction to destiny it with ego who may appreciate/or shed dependable light on what I am experiencing. Standing. If you hold back seen whatsoever famine this in the vastly area please be pleasure-seeking lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All personal information is set aside inside."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment