Monday 12 November 2012

Ufo Sighting In Skykomish Washington On June 16Th 2013 Like Slow Moving Aircraft No Sound

UFO SIGHTING IN SKYKOMISH, WASHINGTON ON JUNE 16TH 2013 - LIKE SLOW MOVING AIRCRAFT, NO SOUND, SHAPED LIKE TEARDROP LAYING ON ITS SIDE

we were sitting on our porch smoking. My wife asked me what that bright light was. When I first noticed light/object, my knee jerk reaction was that it was a possible MIRV or worse. Object appeared to be gliding more than flying. Object did not appear to be mechanical from human concepts. Motion was straight-line trajectory, west by south west. Object appeard to turn off lights and then turn them back on at least twice while we were watching. Curiosity compelled me to keep observing object while it passed overhead, after telling my wife to get inside, i was struck with a feeling of dread, and after losing sight of object as it flew over the ridge line and out of sight, I returned inside my house.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment