Thursday 1 November 2012

Ufo Sighting In Park City Utah On April 12Th 2013 Did Not See Starship Image With Human Eye When Photos Were Taken

Ufo Sighting In Park City Utah On April 12Th 2013 Did Not See Starship Image With Human Eye When Photos Were Taken
Husband and I were sight-seeing and driving towards Park City, Utah along Rt. 224. I was taking many pics with IPhone 4 through car window of Wasatch Mountains....the first pic submitted was taken through car window. I then asked him to pull off road so I could take a photo outside of car. The other 2 are without car window interference. When I reviewed the pictures a week or so later, I noticed an object above the mountain range that I did not perceive with my human eye when I took pictures. If you zoom in, it appears that a tether is coming out of the object and into the mountain. Not sure if this is optical illusion with mountain range however, in the first pic, the object looks like it is part of a a rock face set in a snow cap. The curvy looking "tether" could be rock ridge or ski trail. However, in the following 2 pictures, the "tether" becomes rigid and manipulated.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment