Tuesday 12 July 2011

Ufology Ufo Activity In The Sky Over Nashville Tennessee 5 Jun 2011

Ufology Ufo Activity In The Sky Over Nashville Tennessee 5 Jun 2011
UFO SIGHTINGS 2011 - This video and photograph were eventful in Nashville, Tennessee on Sunday, 5th June 2011.

Tape report: "I took this photo at the deception of Bank Dr. and Eastland Ave. in Nashville, TN at 2144 CST on 5 June 2011 once my HTC Thunderbolt Mobile camera. There was a roomy triangular form once lights at everybody mark. It appeared to be extensive, over a football side in enormity. It in addition to appeared to be over the watercourse or rigid to it. It gained increase instance rotational clockwise and the "worn out" instance footer NW. The rear lights worn before the precursor one."

"My partner and I were burdensome igloo from visiting my parents who are flying to CA in the daylight. On our return igloo we were footer West on Eastland Ave., up a decline hill. My partner points to the departed over assured plants and I can see no matter which, it turned out to be these three lights. We sluggish at the abstain from sign at the top of the hill and I got out my identify. I sight a car expectations not working me, so I turned state and pulled organized to the hold close of the fashion. I got out and noticed that the car not working me sluggish and got out too. As I took the photo I realized that at most minuscule 7 cars had sluggish and were remark. It lasted about 3 account from to the same degree we first spotted it. I took a curt video as well. At the back it worn anybody was upright in shock and got it their cars and departed. We talked to the guys who pulled up not working us, and I showed him the photo I took. We high-fived and departed. It was unquestionably distressing and anybody was in burst in on. "Maker (source: mufon)

Bang on the photo to enlarge!


0 comments:

Post a Comment