Tuesday 19 July 2011

Some Recent Ufo Sightings In The Uk

Some Recent Ufo Sightings In The Uk
Hey everyone, I just got some emails from the UK about some recent UFO sightings and I wanted to share a little of it for it. The following message is from Bill in Hull.

--

On the night of the 15th I was outside the city of Hull driving back from my parents place with my children. At one point my son had to use the bathroom, so we'd had to stop on the side of the road so he could go. At this point I saw two glowing balls of light. One was of a yellow haze and the other was of a red haze. I was just looking up at them, and it looked so weird. I thought maybe they were planets, but I've never seen them that big before, as well with a haze like light coming off of them.

At first these two balls of lights were not moving. I looked away to check on my son, and when I looked up again, the two lights were spinning around each other in a perfect circle. At first they were going pretty slow, but after about 30 seconds they started spinning around faster and faster. At the climax of the spinning, it was difficult to differentiate between the two balls of light, they just looked like one spinning light circle. Just a few seconds after that happened, the lights shot across the sky and disappeared. I definitely thought this was my first UFO encounter.

--

Thanks Bill for your encounter. That was one of the most recent UFO sightings that I've heard such a detailed working of the lights. I'm absolutely amazed and I'm sure the way those lights were spinning had something to do with how they UFO is powered.

Origin: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment