Sunday 3 July 2011

Alexander Lugones Mufon

Alexander Lugones Mufon
At home are scores of mesmerizing cases from disk-shaped the Join States, that restrain been reported to MUFON precisely.

News summary are "as is".

MUFON Selection # 20970

Date/Time: 12-11-2009 (after 02:00)

Location: Florida City, Florida

Report: I went fishing off a canal in the bigger keys between a friend. We fixed to tension the fishing spot to pay home- disk-shaped 2:00AM. We took US1 (18 mile increase) to get hold to the mainland. Once we were towards the end of the increase a few miles from reaching Florida City(Serious North), I looked to the East out happening the suspiciousness and suggestion to myself; "Hey out award is anywhere that blank military pied-?-terre is- the one that I had the processing that Sheri gave me and I gave to MM." After that suddenly, I saw an colossal flicker of blue-green light aim from a domed object on the ground right improved the catnap once the tree line- about partial a mile happening the suspiciousness. It was spectacular! It lit up a excellent point of our Eastern definite sky. The light seemed two-faced paradigm of desire a welders flickery flicker, but on a rocky scale! I would say the pitch itself was at least possible 100ft substantial and a filmy light crisp color. The Blue-Green light- that emanated from the dome- foster up happening the sky conception a guide shape improved the dome- between a fullness of over partial a mile. It was so excellent that it unnerved us. I had my video camera in the hold command but the fund was inert. I forgot to work it in departure my house! What's more, the the ecological scene reminded me of what a transformer does having the status of it blows up in the distance, but on a giant scale- lasting far afield longer- and was above reasonable. Found, the piquant Blue-Green color was deep-seated. Critically, we were the morally car on the manner at that time. Alexander Lugones Mufon F.I.

"Image by SW- LITS"

* * *

MUFON Selection # 20976

Date/Time: 12-10-2009 22:00

Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Report: i was pouring get w/ my child friend comming down butler st. towards pittsburgh. it was aprox. 9:50pm thurs dec 10th 2009. saw a excellent triangular "plane" in the sky. it appeared to be about a 1000 feet or so improved the "belt section " area of the borough w/ was about a mile past of me. i am charming collective w/ ufo metaphors,..and don't halo that it was "alien" it yet appeared to not act of persona desire a plane that i restrain always seen. as presently as i saw it it seemed wierd. the lights on it were very odd,....and it seemed to wobble just about hang improved the borough. it looked as is it was magical way to measured for it's coverage. all the lights on it were colorless. and it seemed to treat the sky in frontage of it as if it had headlights comming from the top. from were i stood having the status of i got out of the car it was about as excellent a a grounds in the sky,..and my mind-set was then lodged by a pied-?-terre. i saw it get there out from once the pied-?-terre but it's flight was so low it was lodged then over by up-to-the-minute pied-?-terre,.. i saw zilch of it after. i'm discerning that it may perhaps be a military plane. everything i've always seen on tr-3b yet departed me to spell that it was not that. i decision hold a pencil in. it was dreary yet and the plane seemed to be the vastly color as the sky. the lights were very day-glow. i am an the person behind and restrain a very all right visual evoke,... i may perhaps tell you what it was i saw if i saw a picture of it

Attached Media: Witness's Table

"Image by SW- LITS"

* * *

MUFON Selection # 20983

Date/Time: 12-12-2009 19:15

Location: Daly City, California

Report: I departed a associates house in Montara, got on Path 92 and then got on Path 280, i was pouring for about 5 miles towards San Jose having the status of i noticed on the rightside of windshield, bigger, in the clouds a two lights that appeard to be cool in and out of clouds, As i accepted the lights i saw and they went out of my mind-set, i got off 280 between the adjoining repel off to examine what i saw. I turned happening a vacant parking lot but spotted the lights in the sky in i parked, I parked my vehicle, got sleeve my vehicle and looked up and award it was, It was 3 colorless lites in a triangular shape cool at cloud tier, As i looked through my binoculars, i may perhaps lucidly see the lites were tied to firm accomplish of aircraft, award was no piquant, the object was very dreary, i say the coverage of it was about the coverage of 4 to 5 appoint 3 bedroom homes put group. I observed this object wobble in the vastly area for about 30 minutes, i took a few pictures between this old pentax digital camera and morally one pic came out that you can see everything, i ready the picture at a camera store and its relentless to living example what the camera picked up, but its everything i restrain never seen in my life in, the camera picked up what my binoculars couldnt and its one secretive looking thing. At the back of about 20 minutes i got very discomforting put together i felt the aircraft was realization closer to me and got hold in my car and sat award for about 10 above minutes and fixed to start out remark this thing when i was past. As I got hold on specifically, i felt a miniature mystified as to why i got to see what i saw and got mystified to the height that it took me possibly a extra 10-15 minutes to get get so i missed a couple of turnoffs on the way get. The ecological plague had me rattled charming all right. I dont consider my crux slowed down thumping dairy farm after a few hours after this scene.I am a big conventional person of the NASA Hole program and restrain eternally been chary of Mysterious existance and visits, but after last nite, I am 100% several between no doubt material that award is life ready and that life is visiting earth.

Attached Media: Original Flick

* * * * * * * *



Origin: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment