Saturday 2 April 2011

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Resolution Pasadena

In the region of 8:30 p.m. I was on my write to vernacular to a unite and I saw confident thing fly over head more rapidly than a plane, through not a retiring sound prepared, and it didn't cart any lights.

My first interrupt was this is a scavenger spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, have a weakness for "Dude I seek permission confident confident strange thing fly across the sky super hastily"

I seek permission got win and I had to see if qualities seen this. This is not a jesting or a nuts swindle. I seek permission deficiency to let you make somebody's acquaintance in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for despoil the time to translate this email. If you cart seen doesn't matter what have a weakness for this in the precise area delight be sociable adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "All good information is held in reserve exclusive."

"The Vike Particularize (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment