Friday 29 April 2011

Ufo Sighting In Washington Missouri On March 23Rd 2013 Round Yellow Orb Very Fast And Not Load

Ufo Sighting In Washington Missouri On March 23Rd 2013 Round Yellow Orb Very Fast And Not Load
UFO SIGHTING IN WASHINGTON, MISSOURI ON MARCH 23RD 2013 - ROUND YELLOW ORB VERY FAST AND NOT LOAD

I was with my girlfriend driving for Walmart down what I'm thining was 6th street maybe and I looked up and my girlfriend made a remark kind like WOOOOAH WHAT IS THAT and I said I don't know but by the time I I could finshedbit flew back behind the treesnd I sped up but couldn't see it after that. I then witnessed this same phenomenon less that 10 miles from the same place on my from work one night astound the same time and was driving to my house and saw the same yellowish orb near a baseball field and by the time I saw it it shot to the left then straght and to the right at an angle and I was completly speechless and my phone range because a girl I worked with called me to ask me what it was cause she was freaking out

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment