Friday 29 April 2011

Interesting Triangle Ufo Filmed Over Texas 2014

Interesting Triangle Ufo Filmed Over Texas 2014
New video of a triangular-shaped UFO hovering in the night sky above Mission in US state Texas. This was seen and recorded on 11th August 2014

Witness report: "a little after 10:00 pm I went outside to test my sony camcorder and observed a triangle shaped object moving in a westward direction at a good rate of speed, the sighting lasted about three minutes. the object was emitting a strange pulsating hum like a transformer, the object headed off to the west and i shot video for as long as it was visible. the object stayed on a steady course as it flew in a direct path to the west. I have taped unusual phenomena in the past and have submitted previous ufo footage to mufon so I was i a stable emotional state as I videoed this object, my strongest emotion was curiosity."

Author (source: mufon)

The post Interesting triangle UFO filmed over Texas, 2014 appeared first on Latest UFO Sightings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment