Tuesday 4 May 2010

Ufo Sighting In Cicero Illinois On August 17Th 2013 Four Lights

Ufo Sighting In Cicero Illinois On August 17Th 2013 Four Lights
UFO SIGHTING IN CICERO, ILLINOIS ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - FOUR LIGHTS

MY husband was at work at the railroad around 8:35Pm and he saws 4 light going up and down and changing direction. At first he thought they were firework because they were shooting some around area but he notice that they wear still there. They came together and they went off. He lost track of it. I was going north over the bridge around 8:40Pm where the railroad tracks are located. My son and I witness a big light and it just was moving real fast. I got a little video of it. My husband took pictures but could not take more because he was working. He called me and said you would not believe what I just saw. I told him I was in the area where he saw it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment