Tuesday 20 January 2009

Ufo Sighting In Clarendon Hills Illinois On July 28Th 2013 Roundish Dark Grey

Ufo Sighting In Clarendon Hills Illinois On July 28Th 2013 Roundish Dark Grey
UFO SIGHTING IN CLARENDON HILLS, ILLINOIS ON JULY 28TH 2013 - ROUNDISH, DARK-GREY, HOVERING IN SAME SPOT BUT MOVING AROUND

I already submitted a report Aug 3rd on this so to many of you it would sound like you read this. BUT the only reason I am rewriting it is because I had typed in that it was spotted in Chicago but no it was spotted in a suburb of Chicago called Clarendon Hills and it bothered me that i wrote Chicago. When filling out the paper i thought they meant basic area. Basically I was on my way home from the town of Hinsdale coming up on the border of Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills. I was on my bike with my MP3 player listening to a album called Hillsong live. I was approaching the Route 83 highway a area where cars and bikes and people can go UNDER the highway which leads to a parking lot for people to park for the train and swimming pool. Its a good short cut a lot of us do. Write before i was about to go under route 83 i saw a thing moving with a light and i thought it was a helicopter going over Route 83 and me but i didn't hear any noise and so i started turning down the volume on my MP3 player. It takes about 12 seconds for a bike to get out from underneath route 83 so that i then lost 12 seconds of seeing the sky. Therefore when i got out from under the street i looked up at the sky again. I normally would of never looked up but because of seeing something before i went under that street i looked straight up after i got out from underneath the street and saw something hovering. It looked 8 stories high the size of a plastic recyclable garbage can. But it looked small because a garbage can at that height looks small. IT was basically roundish but not fully round inbetween round and a egg. It was darkish/greyish. I think there was a red light at the bottom that was dimmed. Since it was red towards the bottom but all basically looked the same color that's why i said it had a hint of red. It was totally staying in the same spot but at the same time moving around a lot like very very fidgety and bouncy. It looked alot more controlled then a toy remote. I read a few days after the incident that small UFOs move around a lot like a boat at dock and it was something like that. I described it as bouncy and i keep those words but the word fidgety is a good word too. I stayed on my bike and just kept looking up at it as i was taking my short cut. I dont know why i didn't get off my bike to get a better look. I didn't feel scared. When i got almost a block away by the houses i glanced back and saw it still in the same spot bouncing around. The thing i saw before i went under route 83 and the thing i saw when i came back out from route 83 looked like two different things BUT i thought it was the same thing or related. The ONLY reason i sent this again is because this was spotted in Clarendon Hills not Chicago.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment