Wednesday 28 January 2009

Recent Ufo Sighting In Mexico

Recent Ufo Sighting In Mexico
Just heard of a new recent UFO sighting in Mexico that was posted as a comment here. I just wanted to share the experience that Jim had with what appears to be another UFO encounter.

-

my fiance and myself were in Ixtapa mexico on vacation the week of feb 16- 23 on feb 20 at around 12:30 am we decided to go out and sit on the beach. while we were siting there looking at the stars I saw a what i thought was a airplane with a bright blinking light, but it wasn't moving as i looked further to the left there was a smaller object that was moving at a high rate of speed towards the blinking light and then stopped. and then rose slowly. at this time I think we were in a state of shock at what we were seeing. then suddenly there were seven more objects in a half moon shape moving towards the other two. thew stopped and hovered below the largest object with the blinking light. then two started moving erratically up and down. then in a instant they all took of horizonally a rate of speed and then up out of sight.

-

Thanks for the comment Jim. I have shared this recent UFO sighting with the world. If anyone has any story or information on UFO Encounters, please leave comment on this site and I'll put it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment